Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year New Look.

The New Year has started and so many things have changed. I have put some puppets together that really set me on fire, and I am happy to say thing are finally cooking in my home studio.


The mouth and eyebrows are going on in post. Something I have wanted to do the whole time and the new look makes it that much better. To round off the compositing I am going to us as many cg sets as possible. That may sound like a lot but every thing is going to be in Ae at some point anyway.



The new c stands are making my life fun again and they making things move much faster.

The new look is much less human and it makes every step that much more forgiving to animate and I hope that will show.



Back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Wow- your character designs sure have changed! Interesting look. So you will have both CG and constructed sets? Do you think you can maintain a consistent look?

    I am really looking forward to the animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New look looks awesome!! I'm curious to see the male character now. The basket looks really well thought out and articulated. I like the patterns and the little bags hanging off. Nice details. I think the background texture you have is super cool too. Reminds me of your animatic. The look and feel is really coming along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I've been anxious to see the puppets, and this totally wasn't what I was expecting.

    I think this all looks great. And not only does it look good, but it should be a lot easier to animate. It also just seems more 'original' than having the characters be people.

    Sweet balloon, too. The looks all go together.

    ReplyDelete